Wednesday 23 February 2011

1st Birthday Card


Hello Everyone,

Well what can I say about this card, apart from I love it.. I made this card for my cousins little boy who is turning one, and decided to go for the animal theme card. I just love the train, so decided to make a train carrying the animals on, I cut the train out at 2 and 1/2 inches and then used the Create and Critter Cartridge and decided to have a monkey driving the train, a lion, giraffe and elephant been driving around. I used the Paper Doll Every Day Cartridge for the train track, and used white pen to give it some details. For the green hill, I basically used a sheet of green card stock and using my purple cow, I changed my cutter blade to a rough look on, and cut it to size, and stuck this to the blue card stock. For the balloon, and the clouds I used the Create a Critter Cartridge again. To give some details I used a thin liner pen and created a fake stick look, i did this around the edge of the blue base card and around the clouds, I then wrote 1 Today! in the same pen.
For the Name I used the same blue as the base card, and used the "All Mixed Up" cartridge and created the name, and mounted this onto the same orange card that I used for the lion and the giraffe.
To finish the card off I used a selection of light blue and dark blue buttons and googly eyes on the animals, balloon and train.
To make the card I used a easel card frame, but created it in a4 card.
I hope you like and any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for looking and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs
Kelly

List of Cartridges

here I have just quickly listed what cartridges I used and what I cut with each cartridge for a quick and easy reference.
Create a Critter- Train, Animals, Balloon, Clouds
Paper Doll Every Day - Train Track
All Mixed Up - Name

Hugs
Kelly xx

No comments: