Wednesday 23 February 2011

Drinking Diva

I have made this card for a friend of mine who is a teacher, and likes nothing better then to sit back and relax at the end of a long week. I thought this card was a bit cheeky and a bit "diva" like. It is a digital stamp that I downloaded and I have coloured it in using, Pro Markers, Whipser Pens, and Glitter. I then used my Nestabilites to create the matting and on the red card I have run it through a spotty embossing folder using the Cuttlebug. To finish the card I have created a single red rose using my Cricut machine, and embellished it with a flourish, I then used three red gems on the opposite side of the card, and at the top I have used a red bow to finish the card off.
I hope you like the card and again any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Hugs
Kelly xxx

No comments: