Tuesday 1 February 2011

Handmade Flowers - Scrrunched

Hello All,

Well it has been a long time since I have updated what with getting over Christmas and then lots of Birthdays in January.

I have had a go lately at making Handmade flowers I have had a go at scrunched flowers and a flower that I have called Rose.
The scrunched flowers are lovely and very unique to every flower. How I made my flower I cut out Five pieces of card using a nestabilitie die cut, wet the card, and scrunched it up like I would role up a piece of rubbish paper, and glue it together using a glue dot on the bottom off each layer and scrunch to suit the style of card.

This is the result, I got and any comments would be greatly be appreciated

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Kelly x

1 comment:

chrissy o said...

lovely flower, may try one of these as im also a flower fan
hugs chrissy o
xx