Tuesday 1 February 2011

Male Birthday Card


This card I made for my Dads birthday I decided not to use a computer or a Cricut for this card (boy was that hard) To start the card I used a Brown Card blank, I then stamped a background using brown ink onto white card for the center section, I used a brown card that i rounded the corners off, mounted a white section off card which I brown destressed the edges with stamped DAD four times, I then stamped and embossed my main image, and coloured him in, I stamped him twice cut the second image out and put him on foam pads.. I then wrote on the ZZzzzzz For the greeting, I used a banner saying Happy Birthday and again mounted this onto brown card, for the ribbon i used my promarker coco and coloured in white ribbon... I then attached this to make it look like a sign to a piece of mattered card with a saying of "do not disturb" I finished the card off with Amber gems.

Hope you like
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Kelly x

No comments: