Wednesday 15 June 2011

Tatty Ted Anniversary Card

Morning Everyone, 

Today's card is another anniversary card, this time I have used Tatty Ted to create the main image. 
The card is on a blue base card as close to Tatty Teds nose colour as I could get, and then using various backing papers mounted on to pearled grey card, the main image has been backed on to Silver Mirror card to give it a bit of sparkle. In one corner of the card I have made a rosette and in another corner I have placed three blue gems. The sentiment Happy Anniversary Mam and Dad is cut out using the Cricut machine and is out of the same grey card as the backing to the papers.  Tatty Ted has been stamped using Memento ink called London Fog, the only extra colouring in I have done is to the patch and the paws and I used a grey Promarker for this and coloured his nose in using a various blues again from the Promarker collection.

The Card


The Image

The Ingredients 
Pale blue card
Grey card
Tatty Ted stamp
Momento Ink in London Fog
Blue Promarkers
Grey Promarkers
Cricut Cartridge Elegant Cake Art by Martha Stewart 
Backing papers various in blue shades. 
Blue Gems
Blue Brad.

I hope you like the card and any comments good or bad are always greatly relieved. 
Hugs for now
Kelly 
xx


No comments: