Wednesday 11 January 2012

Birthday Elephant

Morning All,

This card is for my husband, it is his 32nd Birthday today.

I got this stamp for Christmas and as soon as I seen it it reminded me off my husband so much, he hates wearing ties and every time he has to put one on it all ends up in a muddle pretty much like this poor little elephant.
The Stamp is from Crafters Companion, Humphrey's Corner range. I have matted and layered it using various papers, and  using a new set of Nestabilites, if my memory is correct I believe they are Labels 17.




The Card


The Topper

 The Insert

The Front/Back View 


The Ingredients
Humphrey Corner Stamp
Cricut Expression
Cricut Cartridge Martha Stewart Birthday Cake - Alan, Border, Happy Birthday
Buttons
Paper
Nestabilities Label 17
Promarkers - Oatmeal, Cool Grey 1, Denim, Leaf Green, Victorian Pink

I hope you like the card and you can get some inspiration from it. 

Hugs
Kelly 
xxx

No comments: