Monday 18 June 2012

30th Anniversary Scrapbook

Hi All, 

Today I want to share with you some pages that I have made with the help of my husband (yes you hard it right my wonderful hubby spent many hours with me) for my mum and dads wedding anniversary present, last July they celebrated there 30th Wedding Anniversary and I thought there was no better way then to celebrate it with a memory book of over the years. All in all we did 30 pages, one for every year, with pages celebrating events that have happened with my mum and dad over the years. 

I used various techniques when doing then scrapbook, from paper pricking, stamping, embossing and of course using my wonderful cricut machine. 

I wont keep you any longer and I hope you enjoy looking at the pages I have selected to put on here. 

Any comments are greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Kelly xxx






















2 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a wonderful, thoughtful gift! I'm sure your parents will treasure it!

Cropalcoholic!! said...

Very nice scrapbook. I can tell that you put a lot of time, effort and love into making it. They are going to love it!! What a wonderful present.