Friday 1 March 2013

Cards and Informations

Morning All

I have a card I am about to up load for you it was my husbands valentines card.

Anyway I have some what I believe to be brilliant cards that I will be adding soon, but due to them being family members who have access to this blog it would be unfair of me to pop them up just yet.

I am also working on a scrapbook at the moment from our holiday we had in Centre Parcs in September, I have created the cutest little squirel layout, it just needs a few finishing touches and I will get that up soon.

I have also applied for the Die'sire design team and I should hear today, I am on tender hooks just waiting for that email/phone call to come through being on a design team for an award winning company is all I have dreamed about since I started crafting back in 2006 - and by doing this if I am accepted will mean it will inspire me to keep this blog up to date more often.

Anyway must dash and I will get that valentines card up loaded in just a few ticks.

Hugs and Smiles

Kelly x

No comments: