Wednesday 10 April 2013

Something A Bit Different

Morning Crafty People

Today I have for you a scrapbook page I have just completed.

It is part of my scrapbook that I have just finished for the trip me and my family took to Center Parcs in the Lake District England back in September last year.

I started it near enough straight away but with Christmas and one thing after another I have only just finally got around to finishing it this morning.

The page I am showing is part of a double page layout. The second page to the one shown has simply the most beautiful red squirrel photos ever.

The pages I created below was done using my Cricut machine. I used the Create a Critter Cartridge and to create my Acorn and Squirrel.

For the background I used some crafting chalk as I didn't want a striking blue backing when I finished it, I found I thought it looked like the sky.

The "clouds" I have made are from cotton wool and I did this just to give another texture to the page.

The grass was cut from Paper Doll Dress up and coloured in using promarker pens.

The "caution red squirrels " sign is actually a photograph one of us took on the trip, I cut around the sign and stuck it on the bottom of the page.

To finish the page I decided to "draw" some birds in - you no the kind the more of a tick kind of bird.



Anyway I hope you like my page.

As always any comments are greatly appreciated and I do take the time to read every single one of them, and where possible I pop over to your own blog to have a look around as well. :-)

The Page


The Challenges
I am putting this forward for the following challenges
Crafty Emblies: Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Challenge 33 - Clouds


Thanks for looking

Hugs
Kelly xx



4 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Crafty-Emblies this month.
Elaine aka Ellapu CEDT

Margaret said...

Cute page, the squirrel is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew clouds challenge

Margaret xx

Mei said...

Love the clouds! So cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

Mei
CCC DT
Crazy Challenge DT
Love to Create DT

Unknown said...

Aw, this is so cute! I love the different textures on your page :) Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight!