Wednesday 8 May 2013

DT WINNER - ECLECTIC ELLAPU

Afternoon Everyone, 

Well I am pleased to announce that I have just been selected as a Design Team Member for ECLECTIC ELLAPU Challenge Blog. 

I put myself forward for it thinking I really did not have a chance of getting on, and to my shock and surprise in my inbox late last night a message from Elaine the owner of the site inviting me to join her design team. 

I am super duper excited about this opportunity. 

I love the work that is done on the challenge blog and I am really looking forward to working with the current and new team members. 

Why not pop over to their blog and have a look around the current challenge is: ANYTHING GOES  and really they do mean anything goes. pop over and have a look for yourself and don't be shy about taking part.

Well that is is from me today

One very happy crafter

Hugs
Kelly x



2 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Kelly it's great to have you on board and part of our team
Jacki xx

Peanut said...

Welcome aboard, teamie!
xxx Asha