Saturday 11 May 2013

LOTV Blog Hop Winner

Morning All,

As some of you will know Lili of the Valley (LOTV) has recently done a release of vintage boys stamps. (released 6th May ) to celebrate the release, LOTV did a blog hop through their design team blogs, it is a great way to see all the different stamps that are coming out and a wonderful way to get inspiration from the talented Design Team that they have. As always LOTV is very generous when it comes to their hops, and announced that located in the design teams blog would the chance for two people to win a full set of their new Vintage Boy stamp range.

The good thing about this is nobody knows were the prices are going to be hidden, so you have to hop along to each blog and leave a comment just encase it is on that blog. I was very lucky to be announced last weekend that I had been one of the two chosen winners. All I had to do was leave a comment on the correct blog, the comments were then read by Anne from LOTV and she selected the winner.  The blog I left my comment on was the talented POPS. 

I was absolutely over the moon with this, my hubby thought we had won the lottery when I opened my email the look on my face was apparently full of excitement. 



I have stamped out all the images and posted them below so you can see what the stamps look like, and also you can see how generous LOTV are.

Here are the stamps - This is what they look like when they come to you, they are already pre cut to go straight on a block and ink and stamp, easy as 1 2 3 

I stamped out the images as soon as they landed on the doorstep this is what they look like when they are stamped - trust me this is a quick stamp I literally had five minutes to stamp them as I was rushing out the door, and they all stamped out first time perfectly - as always.
Anyway a Massive thanks again to LOTV for this lovely collection of stamps. 

That's it for me

Crafty Hugs
Kelly xx






1 comment:

Anne said...

Well done for winning the blog hop prize Kelly, I'm really pleased that you were happy with your stamps.
Thanks for the mention, and thanks also for supporting our blogs.
Anne x