Tuesday 21 May 2013

New DT Member

Afternoon Everyone, 

Some might remember that last week I posted that a lot of exciting things where happening, but I wasn't able to share the news at that time. 

Well today I can share some of the news, one piece of news is still a secret for now. 

But I am excited to tell you all that Pattie from Patties Creations Design Challenge Blog had a DT call a few weeks ago, and I am pleased to announce that I have been a very lucky person and have been offered the position of Design Team Member for her blog. 

I start my first challenge with them at the beginning of June and I am so excited. 

So a massive THANK YOU to Pattie and her team for selecting me to join their team. 

Well that's it for me for today

I will have a card for you soon. 

Crafty
Hugs
Kelly x

 

No comments: