Thursday 9 May 2013

Some Bunny Thanks You

Morning Everyone,

How are you all today??

Today for you I have a card that I have made using my Cricut Machine.

I used the cartridge Wild Card,  for the card blank and the circles and Create a Critter 2 for the rabbit flowers, clouds and the carrot, the grass has been cut from Paper Dolls. 

The inside of the card circles were also cut from the Wild Card Cartridge and chalked blue and yellow, on the yellow section a sentiment of "Thank You" was stamped and embossed using fine detail silver embossing powder. The back of the card, two circles were cut and chalked using again the blue and yellow chalks. I edged the circles in fake stitches and drew some fake birds around the carrot.

The Gingham was just from my stash, the blue is chalked on 


The Front

The Inside 
The Front and Back

The Challenges

The Challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Whimsey Stamps - Anything Goes

That's it from me for today

Have a great day
Crafty Hugs
Kelly 
xxx






2 comments:

Vicky said...

Adorable :) love the layout and the bunny:)

Peanut said...

Super cute bunny, Kelly. TFS.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts