Sunday 5 May 2013

Sue WIlson A4 Embossing Folder - Sea Garden

Morning Everyone, 

I was out shopping the other day in a shop not far from me in Washington, when I come across a very small selection of Sue Wilson's, new embossing folders. The lady only had one left of the Sea Garden and another of the Cascading Hearts. I picked Sea Garden as I thought it could be used for both male, female and scrapbooks. However I will be back for more of these. 

The only thing I found was that they are not 100% A4 but are perfect for matting on an A4 card as by the time it is trimmed it will leave a border around the mat just nicely. I am thinking Sue probably had this in mind when she come up with them. 

I only got it a few days ago, and have not had the opportunity to make a card with the embossing folder yet, but I did run it through my Grand Calibre to see how it embossed, I have done it on a white card stock, a very faint blue card stock and then to see what it would look like inked up, I took my Tim Holtz Distress ink to the folder and ran a blank white card stock through to see what the effect would be. 

The Product. 


The White Card Stock
(Sorry the photo has not come out very well )
The Pale Card Stock
The Inked Card Stock 

Well that's it for me for today

I will be back soon

Hugs
Kelly 
xx



No comments: