Sunday 6 October 2013

Celebrate Autumn

Good Morning Everyone, 

How are you all today? 

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. This week it is the turn of the pink team and this weeks theme is 

"Celebrate Autumn" 


Now I struggled with this challenge - Don't know why - I just could not get any inspiration for it. 

Anyway I decided to make a little a6 card and mat and layer between brown and orange colours, along with a squirrel cut from the Create a Critter 2 Cartridge from the Cricut collection. 

To make it feel fall I embossed the top layer and then ran my promarker pens over the top of the embossing then used an burnt orange ink to get in all the de-embossing bits of the embossing. 

I am not entirely happy with it, but it does Celebrate Autumn. 

Thanks for stopping in and don't forget to pop on over to our blog and join in our challenge. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 
xx

2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hi Kelly pretty card love the colours. Love Alison xx

Claire Dale said...

This is lovely Kelly! Don't doubt yourself, we are always our own harshest critics!!
Claire xx