Friday 18 October 2013

Orange and Black

Good Morning Everyone, 

How are you all, can you believe it is Friday already? These weeks are flying past. 

Last night our local garden center had their Christmas open night, seemed very strange to be going around looking at decorations before we have even had Halloween. 

Talking about halloween, it is time for a new challenge over at Patties Creations Challenge Blog. This fortnights theme is 

ORANGE and BLACK

 

Now I don't normally do "Halloween", but when I seen Patties, cute Pumpkins I couldn't resist them. 

I used Pumpkin Patch from Patties store. 

I didn't want to make a card this time around and I don't normally give sweets out, but I decided to have a go at making my own little sweetie bag.

So I printer out "Pumpkin Patch" and coloured it in using "punpkin" promarker, I used a yellow for the inside of the pumpkin and a green for the top. 

I matted and layered this up on Orange and Black mats.

I took a food bag and filled up my bag with orange, black and green sweets. I fixed the "topper" to the bag which created the "seal" and then I cut my own pumpkin patch from my cricut and added it to the bottom of the bag. 





Not my normal crafty thing to do but I actually really liked the look of it. 

This year for Christmas I have LOADS of ideas of what I want to make, so doing this really got me in the mood to start my Christmas favor boxes for my table. 

The challenges I am entering this into are:-
DL.ART Thankful Thursday - Pumpkin - 24/10
Paper Crafting Journey - Halloween Colours - 24/10


I hope you like. Thanks for popping in and taking the time to read/view and thanks for the comments. 

I will be back tomorrow with a small tutorial. 
 
Crafty Hugs
Kelly 
XXX



8 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Kelly, this is GREAT! Love this idea - makes me want to go make some treat bags right now. Super way to use this fun image. You definitely have some good MOJO going - can't wait to see your Christmas ideas! Happy Friday. Hugz!

Susan Renshaw said...

Brilliant idea - Love the pumpkins!

Pattie G said...

Kelly,

What a great idea for a goody bag! I love how you colored my image "Pumpkin Patch"

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

Kelly - great topper for a treat bag, and a cool idea instead of a card!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Kelly gorgeous treat bag bet that will go down well with the kiddies. Love Alison xx

The-Crafty-Dragon said...

Fantastic idea for a goody bag. I'll make sure I knock on you door for Halloween. Xxxxxxx

Laine said...

Lovin the Pumpkins. Fabulous idea.
Laine
xx

Zella said...

Super cute idea!!! Love the pumpkins :)