Monday 16 December 2013

It's Christmas Time

Good Evening Everyone, 

I am running a little late with today's card for the Just for Fun Challenge Blog. 

Today is half way inspiration for our current challenge of 


Don't forget it doesn't just have to be a card, it can be anything so long as it is Christmas related and you have until the 28th December to enter. 

So on to my card. 




It is a standard A5 card blank, matted with red card and blue snowflake paper.

The image is stamped and coloured using promarker pens.

I have used my spellbinders to create the different matts. My cricut machine for the snow flakes.

I finished the card with a sentiment stamped from the Popcorn the Bear collection.

I have added glitter to the image and white liquid pearl around the teddy. I used Glossy accents for his nose. I also added glitter to the snowflakes.

To finish the card I added white gel stitching around the sentiment and three pieces of card candi.

Sorry about the quality of the photo, I just could not get my lighting right with it, hopefully Santa will be bringing me a light tent for it.

Hope to see you all joining in the challenges.



Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Aw this is gorgeous Kelly, love the cute image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a adorable card Kelly.

gr karin