Tuesday 10 December 2013

O Christmas Tree

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Well today I finally finished my Christmas cards, I always plan in advance to get them done before the end of November but it never happens, then I end up rushing and not enjoying doing them.

Anyway the card I am sharing with you today, is a card I made for The Complete Cardmaking Magazine.

The editor gives me some freebies from a free site and asks me to come up with two cards.
This is one of them. 

I started by cutting of the shape using a grand nestabilitie and I made this into an easel card.
I printed the image onto pearl card in a blue colour and topped each tree with a star. 

I finished the card with a sentiment, bow, glitter and card candi.





The challenges I am entering this into are:-
Craft Dee Bowz - December Challenge - Anything Goes - Include a bow
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Get Inky - Christmas
Love To Scrap- Shaped Cards

Well That is it for me, off to clean the craft room now so I can make a start on January's Birthday List. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 
XXX
 
 

10 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful!
hugs Jo x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card, I love the blue colour scheme and the shape of your design.

Thank you for joining in the Christmas fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Mrs Beez said...

A stunning design and I love the blue. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Barbara Bruder said...

What a pretty card. Love the blue color you used and your bow is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara { Art and Soul Creations-my personal blog}

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for sharing with us at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck x

nwilliams6 said...

I never get mine done on time either! Tis one is super lovely! I love the different shades of blue, your gorgeous ribbon, and the great card shape (I so need to get that die). Well done! Hugz!

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Love your choice of colour, your bow is perfect, also love the die you have used.

Irene

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

I did the same thing with my cards this year. I really love the color and shape of your card! It's a very classy card!
Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina DT

The-Crafty-Dragon said...

I love this card. The bow and colours are fab. Every time I come on your blog I always end up having another look at this card well done xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Kelly.

gr karin