Sunday 16 February 2014

Gift Bag Delights

Good Morning Everyone, 

Sorry the blog has been a bit quiet this week. 

Sadly on Tuesday I had to have my dog put to sleep just short of his 8th birthday.  I have had him since 8 weeks and picked up at 5 weeks and visited him all the time whilst I was waiting for him to be strong enough to leave his mum at 8 weeks. He has been through everything with me and has been everywhere with me and done lots of things dogs would not normally do. Including attending our wedding, coming on our honeymoon with us, going on a boat looking for the loch ness monster in Scotland, to going on a boat on the Norfolk broads, he has been in castles, stately homes, stayed in log cabins, cottages, caravans, you name it he has pretty much done it. 

So I am starting to feel a bit more human now, and will get my blog up to date asap. Luckily I had scheduled my Wednesday post two weeks ago. 

Today is the start of a new challenge over at ECLECTIC ELLAPU, this weeks theme is by the "pink" team and we have chosen

"Anything But A Card"

So I made a gift bag which I gave to my mum with her presents in. 

The bag is a brown bag, and has been matted and layered with purple card and backing paper, I hand cut the little flaggy things, but the flower with my cricut machine.

I added a sentiment, a brad in the the middle of the flowers, embossed the top layer of the flower and the little flaggy things.  To finish the bag, I added ribbon around the handles. 







 So this is it for me, like I said I hope to get back to things soon and I will keep in touch. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 
xxx

4 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I am so sorry about your furry friend passing. I know it leaves a whole in your heart hun.
I love your gift bag and I bet your Mum does too. xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely gift bag. Sorry to hear of your bad news xxx

Pat K said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet companion Kelly. Sending hugs. Beautiful gift bag with lovely colours. Pat K x

Ginny said...

Sorry to hear about your furbaby. This bag is gorgeous :)