Monday 2 June 2014

Craft and Blog Every Day In June - Day 2

Good Afternoon Guys, 

Well it is day two and I am here again. 

Today's theme is:

Favourite Crafter or Male Card

So I decided to blog about my favourite crafter. 

Now this one is hard, I have so many crafters that I LOVE so I decided to spice it up a little, and choose three. One from more the card making side of my hobby, one from the Scrapbooking side and my final one, is a lady who does a bit of everything.

This is still a massive task trying to whittle it down, but I think I have managed it. 

Favourite Card Maker 

This is really difficult for me to decide. I have so many favourite people that I really struggled with picking just one; I spent hours on my computer looking through everyone's blogs, and trying to make my mind up.

I think I have finally done it!

My favourite card maker is someone who gives me inspiration, someone who can turn any image into a work of art, someone who knows how to get the right about of embellishments on their cards, someone who knows how to organise and choice colour schemes that I believe complement each other so well. She is someone who can take a piece of card and turn it into a "wow" and someone who likes to be creative with her cards and not just make a standard shape card. She is also someone who can colour so well, give so much depth to her images, and last but not least, she is a friendly person who is always willing to help and will go out of her way to get the answer for you, if she doesn't know.

So who is my favourite card maker -Well it has to be Lou from Crafty Lou's Small World. You can also find her on the design team for Lili of the Valley.


Favourite Scrapbooker

Wow this is another hard one, I have so many people who I use for inspiration when I create my layouts. The guys and girls from PPBN,Little Scraps of Heaven and Treasure Box Designs to name a few are fantastic and their layouts are really really good. 

However I the person I picked as my favourite is someone who I go to nearly every day to get inspiration, someone who takes the time to not only photograph her projects but usually videos them from start to finish as well, She can paper piece fantastically and give so much dimension to her projects. I have followed this lady for about 2/3 years now and love what she creates, what I think is also really good is even though she is good, you can still see her improve when you look back at older projects to her newer projects, you can defiantly see an improvement.

My favourite Scrapbooker has to be: 

Faith Abigail from Faith Abigial Designs. 

Unfortunately Faith has not published anything new for a few months, but I know previously she has had issues with her health so I am hoping that she is just taking some personal time out to recover and keeping my fingers crossed that she comes back soon with her lovely layouts.


Favourite All Rounder

So my favourite all-rounder. 

Now this person is someone who is relatively new to me, I stumbled across her on You Tube one night and decided to subscribe to see what she is like. I watch every new video she posts and am a regular on her blog site reading what she has created. 

She does scrapbook layouts, card layouts, cameo tutorials, decorations, and anything else that she feels like creating.

Like I said I am new to her so she is a favourite of mine and I do enjoy listening to her.

My favourite all-rounder is Megan Elizabeth from Above Rubies Studios


 

I have decided as well that I will also do a little give away -  3 separate winners -
Prize 1 - £10 Bee Crafty Gift Voucher
Prize 2 - £5 Craft Magazine - winner to choose
Prize 3 - Lili of the valley stamp to the value of £4.75

The only rules to be eligible are:
1. Follow my blog
2. Comment a minimum of 20 days out of the 30 


This is not a rule but I would also love for you to follow me on Facebook - if you do follow me let me know in the comments and this will give you an additional entry.

Unfortunately due to postal charges these days this give away is only open to UK friends. (I will look into how I can do a give-away for my international friends and try and do something in a few months’ time) 


Well that is it from me for today, 

Don't forget to back tomorrow for day 3. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Thanks for sharing your favourite designers with us. Like yourself, my favourite stamps at the moment are Lili of the Valley.

See you tomorrow.
Irene