Saturday 14 June 2014

Craft or Blog Everyday in June - Day 14

Evening Guys, 

Running a bit behind today, I have had a night away and only just got back and wondered why my post had not scheduled, then I went into the post section, it would appear that the reason why it hadn't posted was because I never got around to making the post - whoops.  Made the card and took the photos so I was kind of ready. 

So today our theme is 

Day 14:  What is your craft/s? What is it about this craft/s that floats your boat so much OR Craft something that has a flower theme

Today I thought that I would do something with a flower theme instead of just talking to you.

The card stock is actually the same card stock I used for our wedding invitation I love the dusky rose colour it has, I matted it and embossed the top layer, Stamped the flower stamp out which is from Lili of the Valley, coloured with promarker pens, and added some Wild Orchard Craft Flowers to the card. Added some pearls. I never added a sentiment to it, I thought it would work for anniversary, birthday, thinking of you, get well. So I thought I would keep it in my box for them oops I forgot or ooops I need it like tomorrow cards.









Thanks for stopping in and don't forget to pop on over to Kairens blog to see the rest of the entrants. 
Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx 

3 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

What a gorgeous card, the colours are great, love the way the flowers are on the card.

Irene

Jo said...

Such a pretty card Kelly, love the colours & the flowers are just perfect!
hugs Jo x

Mel @ Melusberry HQ said...

Really love the flowers you used from Wild Orchid Crafts - great colours too! Beautiful! Mel xx