Monday 23 June 2014

Under My Tree

Good Morning Everyone, 

Today I thought I would share with you a Christmas card.  I no we are only in June, but honestly the way this year is going it will soon be here before we know it.. 

 Whilst I was on holiday last month down near Bev I paid her a little visit and I loved this saying and thought it was so cool for a Christmas card as it was something a bit different. 




So the card is a 6x6 white card, matted with a Christmas red card stock, the next layer is a white card stock and I have used one of the Inkables called Chainlink Fencing.

I used my grand calibre and embossed then I used my Red Brick Distress Ink and inked through the stencil using cut and dry foam. 

Next I stamped and embossed it using a glitter gold embossing powder  I matted this onto red and white cars stock. I used foam tape to mount this up to give it dimension. 

I found three poinsettias that were origianlly white and used the same distress ink and coloured them in I just used different pressure and different amount of ink on each one to give the lighter and darker shades. These are from card, but you could easily use fabric ones as well, or even Christmas roses.

To finish the card I added card candi and gold liquid pearls to the center of the chain links and the center of the flowers. 

Well that is it for me for another week, I will be back next week and I promise it will not be a Christmas card.

Take care
Hugs Kelly 
xxx

Products I used
Inkables - Chainlink Fence
Wordage - Yuletide Range - Under my Tree Large

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

What a lovely verse, the colours you used are great as always. Christmas will be here before we know it.

Irene