Monday 28 July 2014

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas

Good Morning to Everyone, 

Wow its back to me, these weeks are flying past. 

Today I am sharing for you a Christmas tag. The tag is probably for a really big present but you can resize it to suit your needs. 

I took a plain piece of card stock and used my red brick distress ink and inked the background.. I didn't want just a solid colour so thought this would work well. 

I took my stamp he is from the Yuletide range and is "Claus" and stamped it on to 300gsm white stamping card, and coloured his face with promarker pens, I added glossy accents to his glasses and stickles glitter glue to his beard and hair. 

I matted this onto red and gold card stock.

I added a bordered and inked this in green, and added gems to the center of each point. 

The poinsettia is a die cut and I coloured this in using two different reds and layered them up, I added gold gems to the center of the flowers. To finish it off I added red spotty ribbon.







I adore this Santa he is so cute and makes me feel like I could just have a cuddle of the "real" Santa. 


That is it for me for this week, don't forget to pop back and see what Sue has on offer for you tomorrow. 

Don't forget as well you can find "Bee Crafty" on Facebook we have a lovely little group that you can share your creations in. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Very nice, xmas will be here before we know it. Love Santa.

Irene