Friday 19 September 2014

Love Is In The Air !

Hi Crafty Friends, 

Today I have for you another card that I have made - I have been storing these up for you all :) 

I thought I would share with you another anniversary card, this time it is one I made for my hubby. 

I decided to use one of my fav wedding photos, I took it into my photo editing software and created it in Sepia so it would match with the colour scheme that I wanted to use.

I find it really difficult doing male cards, never mind male anniversary cards, I want them romantic but not slushy and mushy. 






The card is an 8x8 square card matted with a light brown and white card. The top layer has been embossed using a heart embossing folder. I matted and layered our photo and cut some "hinges" and hearts using my cameo machine. I embossed one of the hearts to give it a bit of texture.

He loved it so that is the main thing! 

Thanks for stopping in and I look forward to reading your comments. 

I am going to enter this into the following challenges. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

What a beautiful card. It can be difficult to find male cards.
Great idea to do sepia.

Irene