Sunday 12 October 2014

Anniversary Blues

Afternoon Crafty Friends, 

Today I have for you an anniversary card that I have made. 

I made this style card previously with black and white card and then bright coloured hearts.

I got requested to make it again, but using navy blue and white.

 





 I added little butterflies to the hearts and lots of embossing, with liquid pearls in the centre dots of the embossing. 

I finished it with a "Happy Anniversary" sentiment 


I am going to enter this into the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes  #78 
7 Kids College Fund - #110 Anything Goes

I hope you like it

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the hearts and embossed background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A wonderfully elegant card and a lovely layout. The liquid pearls and butterflies finish it off perfectly x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely card for an anniversary and what a cute name for this posting.

Jackie T said...

Hi Kelly your card is gorgeous I am not surprised you were asked to make another one. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

How sweet, love the little pop of colour x
Sandie x

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Yet another lovely card. Love the design, hearts are alway good for anniversary.

Irene